Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisayers

Lets Just Fix It - Together

chrisayers

Hi all. many of you are having growing pains learning to do the same things that we did one particular way but now no longer have "that way." I am gonna to start this thread to try to help folks find a way to just fix it. If you are used to doing something in DMS but not sure how todo this in PL5. Post it here. This is not a place to gripe, it is a place to fix. Perhaps we can all work on solutions to simple problems that are causing you grief. Do not expect us to build your site for free but perhaps we can get that one section you had problems with.

Audun MB

Maybe link to solutions in other threads here?

There seems to be several threads on DMS/Bootstrap shortcodes in PL5? What's the solution(s)?

Grid can be fixed with divs and classes?

Accordions?

Boxes is there?

Modals?

Labels?

Buttongroups? 

chrisayers

Both Aries and I have an accordion section that can be used. His might be a little more download ready than mine. Modal I think can do. Pretty much everything you are asking for are bootstrap tools.  If you would like me to work on some pl-bootsrap issues send me a link to a page you are having issues.

Boxes I opened up the PHP file and started working on the arrays and got to sort ascend/decend working but that taxonomy is still a bit more nerd than me.

I will get back to building a few new sections this weekend.

Andrew

@chrisayers 

why no more on freebie friday? 

@Aires 

Also, you guys should both look at what it would take to sell your extensions via CodeCanyon (envato)... selling on your sites is a given, although i recommend creating a membership program if possible.

Aires

I have thought about the membership option but I would like to avoid the get in, get everything and get out customer. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have @Andrew currently i have a ton of options that i am playing with that could great if layed out correctly.

You can reach me via email or pm here.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.