Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavenderMeadows

platform styling question

LavenderMeadows

I just started using your free theme platform..it's great by the way, but I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to figure out on my own and not sure what forum to post in as I see you are about to launch a new version of platform.  Where do I go to edit the right side of the footer, where the site title and list of pages is?  How can I customize the navigation menu at the top as far as colors for text and background mouseovers....and is there any way possible to override the default width of the theme from 960 to say 1200, and if so, where would I go to do it...and do any of these involve setting up a child theme?  Thanks for the info !!

LavenderMeadows

okay, I figured out the first part about the footer, but still need to know if I need to do a child theme or is there a place in the custom settings to change the hover background color on the navbar at the top and to expand the layouts max width from 960 to 1200...still hoping someone can help me out with this...thanks in advance !!

LavenderMeadows

Well, I just want to thank everyone who reached out to help a newbie like me with what I am sure to them was a stupid or easy question...you all have no idea how much it meant to me that you would take the time to answer my question and help me out...and yes, this is sarcasm in case you don't recognize it !!

Andrew

Can you please break out questions into very specific topics with duplication information?

We don't give support on customization of things, mostly we teach people how to use the tools as they are designed.

LavenderMeadows

I can appreciate that, however I still need to make modifications and you still didn't answer my question, but hey don't sweat the small stuff....I am just going to buy a premium template that comes with FULL support and not stress over this anymore....yours is a great template, but there are too many little things about it that I would like to change and apparently if it is not offered as a feature you can change then we are not encouraged to change it and that is not what I am looking for.  I have looked for a way to delete my account in the forum but apparently that is not allowed or encouraged either...so please be so kind as to delete it for me...thanks !!