Sign in to follow this  
salesdigitalheavenscouk

Platform pro boxes and links.

salesdigitalheavenscouk

I'm currenty moving all of my content over to the platform pro soapboxes at Digital Heavens and have a couple of questions for you. 1: If you look at the welcome page, in the "latest product" feature there is a more details button. Can I have the same style button on my soapboxes links? 2: Is there any way to have the link in the soapbox open in a new window? Thanks for you help. Stewart Wood

catrina

1. It's possible if you apply the span.featurelink style to the soapbox. (span.featurelink is the styling for the "More Details" link in the CSS) 2. Yes, just open the section.soapbox.php file and look for this code: `` Add a space and then

target="_blank"
directly after
href="<?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, '_soapbox_link_'.$i, true);?>"

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

salesdigitalheavenscouk

Thanks Catrina, Great job on thew styling :) for anwser 2: Can this be done just for soapbox link number 3? I.E. The first two links for internal links and the third link can go out to a new window?

Andrew

hmm... not really easy; based on how it's done currently.. I guess the code would be `<?php if($i == 3) echo 'target="_blank"';?>` just add that to this piece of code: `

salesdigitalheavenscouk

That works perfect. I'll keep an eye on that file when updates come out for platform Pro. Maybe we could add this to the wanted list for future updates? Thanks again :)