This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submenu Issues

I have some questions.

How can I change font-size of submenu items? They are small. :(

Why can not I see my submenu items? See screenshot, they're behind of the Splashup.

Help me, please!

Please provide a URL to the site

I can't provide it. :(

The site is in maintenance, it is out line.

• Similar Content

• dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      Does anyone know how to scale down the h1-h6 tags within the template section?
      I want to keep the native sizes in the header, fixed bar, and footer sections.
    • Greg Ihnen
      By Greg Ihnen
      At debrapascalibonaro.com we have menu items nested. In the WP appearance/menu section the items appear to be nested, but after three levels deep the deeper nested items don't display. Is this a PageLines limit, or a WP limit? Any insight would be appreciated.
    • mohabbat
      By mohabbat
      I have a problem trying to modify the font property of the testimonials section, via the custom CSS/Less option
      Here is my code:
      #testimonialsuz028m7{ font-size: 20px; font-family: Tinos; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px white; background: rgb(186,85,211); /* Old browsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(186,85,211,1) 1%, rgba(255,255,255,1) 100%); /* FF3.6+ */ background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(1%,rgba(186,85,211,1)), color-stop(100%,rgba(255,255,255,1))); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */ background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(186,85,211,1) 1%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */ background: -o-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(186,85,211,1) 1%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */ background: -ms-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(186,85,211,1) 1%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 100%); /* IE10+ */ background: linear-gradient(to bottom,  rgba(186,85,211,1) 1%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 100%); /* W3C */ filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ba55d3', endColorstr='#ffffff',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */ }   All the properties work fine, except the font-size property.  I assume I'm doing something wrong, but what...?    Thanks in advance for your help..;-)
    • caspersjan
      By caspersjan
      Hello, I am just putting Filtering on a new site. It is always such a pleasure to work with it!
      But I am trying and trying to change the font size of the item title, in DMS Custom CSS. While I can change the color and text-align no problem but whatever I do the font size remains the same. I tried px, % and em, none seem to work. Here is an example:
      body.page-id-13 .section-filtering .filtering .item .item-title { text-align: center;  color: black; font-size: 80%; }
      As I said, text-align and color work perfectly, but the font-size won't budge. I even tried !important to override any inline stye though I'm really out of my depth there and I'm told it's not good practice anyway.
      It is quite probably something I'm doing or not doing. If you know the answer please enlighten me! If I could change the size (and ideally weight, too) of the font I'd be very happy indeed!
      Thank you for your assistance. Yours faithfully, Jan.
    • sticktrix1
      By sticktrix1
      Hey guys,
      I'd like to create a plugin or an easy way to remove settings tabs from the DMS editor.
      I'd love to be able to, for example remove, Advanced and Resets with a plugin that i could easily turn on or off.
      Something like the toolbar customizer plugin that is out there for Pagelines, but for the menu items.
      Cheers guys