Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ukbh

DMS not loading on new site

ukbh

Hi,

I have taken over a new website already built using pagelines and although I have been running and working on wordpress sites for a number of years I have not used pagelines before.

I wonder if I could get some help or advice here as the site won't load the DMS editor. I have setup one of my own sites using DMS as a test and can view the editor on that and everything is fine. The site I can't seem to load the editor on is: http://modboxspaces.com/

I have read a number of posts over the last few days that it could be a plugin conflict but I have turned them off and still nothing, also I read it could be cache or proxy browser, tried these but still nothing, and I also read something about the code in the footer could cause it not to load.

I am at a loss and not sure where to try or go next so if anyone has a few minutes to grab a look and see if they notice anything from the front that would be great!
Cheers
Keith

Simon

Is there any javascript errors in chrome dev tools when you open the editor?

You are using an old version of DMS2 by the way.. WP updated jQuery with WP 4.3 which played havoc with saving settings this was fixed in later revisions.

ukbh

Hi Simon, Many thanks for the quick reply, no checked that and nothing, tried reloading but still nothing, also meant to mention that I also tried closing all the extensions on chrome too as in the past some have caused conflicts like this. Yes I saw it needed updating but as I am new to the site wasnt sure how this might affect everything, I might update and see how that goes.

Cheers

ukbh

Hi, I'm still at a loss as to why this is not loading and fading away when the page loads. I have since gone into the staging area and updated that site, http://modbox.staging.wpengine.com/

It has the latest update for DMS but still not able to load the DMS editor, I am even getting the bottom left hand box on the page to open the editor as I do on my other test site.
If anyone could grab a look and advise that would be excellent.

Cheers
Keith

Simon

Open a support ticket and provide an admin login please.

ukbh

Many thanks Simon I have opened a new request, thankyou

Keith

Simon

Solved via ticket, editor was in lockdown mode.

ukbh

Excellent, thank you, as mentioned I'm new to the site and Pagelines so would never have found that, brilliant support.

Keith