Josiah Jones

DMS: RevSlider text not centered during first revolution

Josiah Jones

Hi, tried posting before but haven't received any feedback from anyone.

I'm having a problem with my client's website at http://thepaseovenue.com 

On the homepage, the RevSlider at the top looks great on desktop. However, when I look at the website on my smartphone (or even when I shrink my browser down to tablet or smartphone size) the text gets pushed to the far left of the screen. (screenshots below)

The really weird part is that after one full revolution of the slideshow, and it returns back to the first slide - the text finally shows up in the center like it's supposed to. But it doesn't show up centered right away during the first revolution and looks really bad on mobile devices.

What is causing the title to be pushed to the far left? And is there a solution? I've looked at other threads and some have mentioned purchasing the $19 code canyon plugin but I'm not sure if that will solve this problem. Does anybody have a solution? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

- Josiah

home-slider-screen1.jpg home-slider-screen2.jpg

batman

Hi Josiah Jones

Please, you can deactivate all your non Pagelines plugins, especially "Fooboxv2" I can see a "bad linegap" with the console in firefox.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Josiah Jones

Unfortunately, this problem still persists. Deactivating non-pagelines plugins did not help. Can anybody help with suggestions, please?