This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TourKick (Clifford P)

SVG doesn't display in Menu's Logo area

TourKick (Clifford P)

SVG image works in "image" section but adding SVG to Menus section > Configuration > Logo does not display the selected SVG from the media library.

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hello Pagelines,
      I'm looking into adding my own icons into a website and the following things are very important to me:
      1) Being able to specify size, color, hover, active states using CSS
      2) Easily be able to update and change icons quickly
      I'm not sure what is the best way to create icons for a website? I have came across two companies that I'll be researching today 'fontastic' and 'icomoon' which seem good.
      Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for me please?
      Kind regards,
    • capgras
      By capgras
      Hi, I'm aware that .svg is not supported by wordpress by default, however there are some workarounds, which make using .svg in wordpress possible, these plugins or modifications allow me to upload .svg image files and use them wherever a bitmap image can be used.
      The problem is, DMS seems to have a list of supported image extensions somewhere inside also, example: i can upload a .svg image into a gallery and using third party image displaying plugins incorporate .svg into DMS, this is a hassle as most of these third party 'boxes' dont work nicely with DMS as DMS components do, but DMS 'media box' still tells me .svg is not supported as an image file, although, as i said, my wordpress now accepts .svg and i can even use shortcodes to implement .svg into third party components ,not in a DMS 'text box' though.
      I guess my question is, is there a way to change the default extension image layout for DMS aswell, as my wordpress is now accepting .svg, my DMS still won't. (i can use .svg in those default worpress themes).
    • jonesg2
      By jonesg2
      First I want to display my logo as SVG so I can style to resize nicely. When I try to upload an SVG using PageLines logo option it tells me the file type is not supported.

Second I want to display the site title and description next to the logo as text and not have to make it part of the logo so it will render crisply on all screens and so I can easily update it.