Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tasteloveandnourish

[Solved] Pinterest Board Widget/How to remove code from DMS Header

tasteloveandnourish

Hello. I recently had my site redesigned and am having issues with a Pinterest board that is supposed to be just above my footer, but is not showing up.  My designer doesn't seem to want to deal with this, so…  I'm not familiar in the least with PageLines, so I'm not sure where anything is or how to find it.  For Pinterest, you can only have the code:  <script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script> once per page.  For some reason, even if I remove that line of code from both the widget and the DMS Header Scripts Fallback, it keeps reappearing in the Header Scripts Fallback section after I reload the page. I have no idea how to actually go into the header file.  I can't seem to get the Pinterest board to show up no matter what I do. I've contacted Pinterest and the person I dealt with said I just need to remove that extra line, so they weren't much help.  I would greatly appreciate any advise.  

Simon

What theme are you using? Whats the site URL?

tasteloveandnourish

My site is http://www.tasteloveandnourish.com   I don't know what theme I'm using…the designer named it Taste Love and Nourish Theme, but when I go into details it's a child theme of DMS if that helps.  Sorry…this isn't my expertise…I'm a food blogger.

tasteloveandnourish

Oh, yes!  You can see it?  Hmmm…some people seem to be able to see it, but not everyone.  It doesn't show up for me.  I'm guessing that this means it's more of a Pinterest problem, not a problem on my end.  Thanks so much!

Simon

Could be some sort of adblock browser extension maybe?

tasteloveandnourish

Yes.  Odd that some people can see it fine. I'll get back in touch with Pinterest, but seems like I may be better of without that feature all together.  Simon, you've been very helpful…thanks a bunch!

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved.