Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie

Basic understanding of page settings and woo commerce products, my web developer stranded me

Jamie

I am trying to get my pages seperated as individual pages but not as category pages. I have the pages created but I am getting confused on how to add the woo products feed onto the page. I am not quite sure how to link them up. 

Simon
18 minutes ago, Jamie said:

love the support for this plugin

Woocommerce? 

Please provide some basic info for us to try and help you.

Url to your site, what page you want your products on etc

Jamie

Hi, the url is production.rxholistics. In the departments tab I would like each of the pages to be individual pages,which they are with the help of a redirection plugin. I want my product feed to populate these pages depending on the department and a health concern mod that my web guy put in.

Aires

Morning.

@Jamie It has been awhile since I have been knee deep in woo-commerce but if I recall you will need to use the product shortcode 

[product_category category="product slug here"]

check the woo documentation on shortcodes there should be a list somewhere.  

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Jamie
9 hours ago, Aires said:

Morning.

@Jamie It has been awhile since I have been knee deep in woo-commerce but if I recall you will need to use the product shortcode 

[product_category category="product slug here"]

check the woo documentation on shortcodes there should be a list somewhere.  

And where should I place the code(Thick Russian accent) lol

Aires

I am just assuming the code is correct you may need to do some additional research. As for where to put it that completely up to you.

You can add it to the wp loop,  textbox section or pl-next box. 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.