This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upgrade from DMS2 to Platform 5

Exited about the new Platform 5, but just started building a site in DMS2 and want to upgrade it to Platform 5. In the Facebook User Group it was a post that had a few steps to do this, and one of them was to copy the content from DMS into Platform 5. My question is on how do I really copy the content so I can keep all the work I have done so far?

Thanks and best regards,

• Similar Content

• jaithai
      By jaithai+
      Unable to attach an image that's already been uploaded.
      When attempting to upload one from scratch, it gives me the error seen in the screenshot. As you can see by the Chrome Inspector, I receive a 400 error.

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Ik like to use the following Plug-in in my DMS Theme, but can' get it to work. My DMS Editor is not loading anymore if I paste this short code in a page, textbox or mediabox: [wpdatatable id=1]
      Plug-in: WPDataTables Plug-in 
      Shortcode:  [wpdatatable id=1]

Anyone experience with this plug-in and DMS.
    • jharri74
      By jharri74
      Hello, I want to create a form where a visitor can submit content/post from the front end. I did something very similar some years back using wp-types, CRED form with pagelines DMS. When i try to set this up in Platform 5, the CRED form generates but doesn't show. I get a blank page. In the browser's console window, i get the error: Uncaught Error: You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element.
      When i deactivate the PL plugin and change the theme, the form appears.
      I'm using Wordpress 4.8.2 and PL 5.1.7
    • foxwatson
      By foxwatson+
      I recently downloaded the latest DMS2 update. Since the download, I lost front end ability to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?