Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aires

Unique Posts

Aires

There seriously needs to be an option to remove all the padding from a section even with all the option set to 0px there is still 1em padding on the left and right deep in the section markup.

And it is everywhere on image section, embed, and textbox just to name a few. The text box seems to have more than 1em for some reason.

Not a problem for those that know where to look but for those that are not good at getting to the roots it will be a problem.

But despite that I easily create this. 

unique-post.jpg

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Simon

Thats strange the textbox doesnt have any extra css in the code, do you know where its coming from?

Aires

It might be best if you see the page so i dont lead you in the wrong direction.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires

I sent you an email all styling has been removed

ndTgvai.jpg

Aires

And for the css all i did was target the section to remove the extra that the section options didnt remove

/*post 1*/
#embed_u6h0fq7 img {
    margin: 0em;
}
#embed_u6h0fq7 {
    padding: 0em;
}
#image_ul7ob4f,
#image_ue2aqwt,
#image_uoip1j5 {
    padding: 0em;
}

ndTgvai.jpg

Aires

I have a question would it be possible to use the post_title shortcode and have it not be a link.

maybe another option

[post_title align="center" link="no"] or clickable

ndTgvai.jpg