Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnschreiber

Purchasing Question

johnschreiber

I'm sorry to have to ask this, but is this company still operational?

I was very into Pagelines when it first came out but fell away from blogging for a while. Now I'm looking for a tool that will help me design several sites and the web page has a number of links that result in 404s and I don't seem to be able to purchase anything from the site itself. Apparently I need to know that I have to go to Facebook for that.

I like the product, I'd just like to be convinced that this is still a living breathing entity.

Thanks!

Aires

Morning @johnschneider,

First let me say that I am a customer of PageLines and not connected to the development team in anyway shape or form.

With that being said they are still above ground and developing new stuff along with keeping the old updated. The facebook group is being used to handle early access to Platform 5.

Currently there is a huge waiting list to get into the group but I would recommend you request to get in away. Because who knows the flood gates might open up.

~Aires 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

johnschreiber

Thanks for the response Aires+!

I have made that request on Facebook, but thanks for suggesting it. My concern is that this company prides itself on building tools for professional looking sites, but their site is a bit of a mess.

I did finally find a way to purchase DMS at a yearly rate, but my account link mentions the subscription method they recently developed and blogged on. I cannot find that method of payment anywhere.

I do love their tools, just hoping that in my absence they are not in decline. I'd hate to have to find something else.

Thanks again!