Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nizami

How do I join the FB Group?

nizami

How do I join the FB Group? Have sent a request, which has been pending for some time... 

Have a few sites under dev in DMS 2...surprised it's legacy already! 

N

Simon

There is quite a queue to join the FB group, new people are being added every day, just be patient.

Steve Fitzpatrick

I've been in the queue for ages. It sucks I'm a pro member here and been paying monthly fees for the last 6 months with zero upgrades and still can't get access to V5.

Simon

It's a community run group

the beta program was open for months before moving to Facebook 

Andrew

@Steve Fitzpatrick just message Gavin Aldrich and he should be able to prioritize you. He runs the group.

Gavin_

Hey guys, 

Sorry for the delay, there are currently over 400 people in the Fb group and over 400 in the cue to get in. 

I am approving new people on a daily basis and I can assure you it has been done on a first come first serve basis.

Admittance to the group has been staggered so as to help PL manage all the incoming requests. 

Feel free to PM me on Fb if you have any questions :)

Andrew

@Gavin_ if people make direct requests, i think its ok to move them towards the front of the line.. but thats your call...

Gavin_

ok @Andrew I can do that - best if they PM me on Fb though, so i can add them. 

yemoonyah

Sent join request about a week ago and sent you a PM a few days ago. Still waiting.

Maybe get some co-admins to help with letting people in? even if just for a few days?

Gavin_

I've not received any PMs on Fb. 

palmer108

Hi Gavin,

Maybe you can help. We've been sitting on our thumbs since October and have had zero success eliciting any kind of response from anyone at Pagelines.

Like yemoonyah+, I've also PMed you on FB with no response. Not sure why you're not receiving the messages? 

- I put in the request to join the FB group probably 3 weeks ago.

- Sent in a help request to hello@pagelines.com on Nov 18 and have received no response.

- Sent PM to Gavin on FB Dec 8. No response. (see attached screenshot)

- Just connecting to this forum now.

Hopefully this will be an effective communication channel!

Here's our situation:

Hi Gavin,

Can we PLEASE have access to the Pagelines 5 demo?

I've sent several requests about this through the help pages with no response. I'm guessing your support team is tied up with the new launch?

PLEASE HELP

We need to launch a website. We were waiting for the launch of Paglines 5 in November, but it appears there are delays and it is not clear when we can expect the launch.

I get it. You guys are a small team, trying to improve the platforms in leaps rather than incrementally. All cool.

But we're stuck. We don’t want to build the new site on a platform that will eventually be deprecated.

My request: Please provide us with access to the Paglines 5 Beta so that we can at least begin to work inside of the new system.

I understand you have some bugs to work out. That’s fine. At least if we have a good perspective on the new structure we can design our framework accordingly.

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 4.34.52 PM.png

Gavin_

I can assure everyone that I have responded to every PM I have received. 

I check my messages on Fb several times a day and check all the folders.

There are currently over 450 people in the Fb group and over 400 in the cue to get in. 

I am approving new people on a daily basis and I can assure you it has been done on a first come first serve basis.

Admittance to the group has been staggered so as to help PL manage all the incoming requests

• Similar Content

• MrFent
      By MrFent+
      I wanted to share something I'm dealing with on my PageLines 5 website. The website is culturedfoodlife.com. I've seen this issue a few times, but it's always fixed itself without me really doing much, so I don't know how to troubleshoot. It'll start out with my page loading all wonky, due to scripts and stylesheets missing. I look at the page source, and towards the top, I see this line:
      <link rel='dns-prefetch' href='//www.group-ib.ru' />
      I have no idea what that website is, or why it's loading that line of code, and then further down, I see it again as the domain that tries to load all of my pagelines section style scripts:
      <link rel='stylesheet' id='pl-pins-css' href='https://www.group-ib.ru/…/plugins/pl-section-pins/style.css…' type='text/css' media='screen' />
      <script type='text/javascript' src='https://www.group-ib.ru/…/pl-sect…/script.infinitescroll.js…'></script>
      <script type='text/javascript' src='https://www.group-ib.ru/…/plugi…/pl-section-pins/isotope.js…'></script>
      <script type='text/javascript' src='https://www.group-ib.ru/wp-conte…/…/pl-section-pins/pins.js…'></script>
      Here's a screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/Nqk9YglUf
      So I get that this is why it's not displaying correctly on the front end, because these style scripts don't exist on group-ib.ru, and I have no idea why it's inserting group-ib.ru instead of my domain culturedfoodlife.com.It makes me think I'm being hacked. This seems to be affecting the styles and scripts of pagelines sections. Other plugins on my site load their scripts with the correct domain name.

When I've seen this in the page, it usually fixes itself after a few minutes, but in this last case, it didn't fix itself until I started disabling plugins. I was trying to see if I could go through each plugin one by one to see if I could fine out anything. I disabled everything but all my pagelines plugins/sections, and the issue went away. Then when I re-enabled everything, the issue was still gone. So now I'm clueless as how to keep testing this. Any suggestions?
      The fact that disabling every plugin EXCEPT the pagelines plugins kind of make me think that the issue isn't with pagelines, but then again when the issue occurs, why does it only affect pagelines sections? Andrew Powers I could use some insight. Thanks.
    • jharri74
      By jharri74
      Hello, I want to create a form where a visitor can submit content/post from the front end. I did something very similar some years back using wp-types, CRED form with pagelines DMS. When i try to set this up in Platform 5, the CRED form generates but doesn't show. I get a blank page. In the browser's console window, i get the error: Uncaught Error: You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element.
      When i deactivate the PL plugin and change the theme, the form appears.
      I'm using Wordpress 4.8.2 and PL 5.1.7
      Thanks.
    • Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      Hi, I'm using a series of Loops sections on our PL5 site (insights.adaptiva.com), and on one section, I'd ideally like the loops to link to external URLs that are defined in the post in WordPress. Is that possible?
    • uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,
      I have a big issue on my website with platform 5 (www.youtips.com)
      Very often, some pages don't display correctly, i need to refresh the page to view the correct display.
      Same thing on safari or chrome...
      Please, heeeeeeelp !
      Fabien