Sign in to follow this  
nordicspy

PlatformPro + W3 Total Cache + MaxCDN

nordicspy

Greetings! I'm developing a blog using PlatformPro, W3 Total Cache, and a CDN provider (MaxCDN). All is great is except for one thing: I cannot get my background image to be "pulled in" to the CDN. Instead, it continues to to be served from my Wordpress host. The image is located in wp-content/uploads/, which is where all other images are located. All other images in this directory are correctly and immediately copied to - then served from - MaxCDN. Is there something on the Pagelines side that would prevent the background image from being copied to the CDN? MaxCDN suggests adding wp-content/uploads/* to the whitelist in W3 Total Cache. I did this, but the background image is still not being served from the CDN. Any ideas?

Andrew

Hmm... we will actually be setting something up this way over the next couple days (the guys from NetDNA are friends of ours) I will probably learn a lot about the 'cdn' process, and I'll be able to answer this question.

nordicspy

I am happy to report that I solved this issue by adding wp-content/themes/platformbase/* to my W3 Total Cache whitelist. Now, how do I award myself karma? ;)

Andrew

Don't worry I hooked you up with it :)