Sign in to follow this  
bloggingbubba

Login Zone in Nav Bar

bloggingbubba

Hello masters, I've taken the leap from iBlog to Platform. After getting well acquainted with the former, I now have plenty of work to do with the latter. So my question... How difficult would it be to add the Login/Register links into the nav bar in Platform? If not too easy, then I will probably add them on top right above social icons, which is how I had it with iBlog. Would doing so be the same method as I had used in iBlog (that info also came from this forum)? If necessary, see my site HERE Great stuff guys! Platform is brilliant and I'm surprised that I waited so long to upgrade. --Pete

ericmyers

Pete, Thanks for contacting PageLines! :-) You can achieve this by a WordPress plugin called: http://txfx.net/wordpress-plugins/page-links-to/ If you need help setting this up, come back here and we'll be glad to get you going. If you need anything else, we are always here! Have a great night!

whitcome

I could use some help Eric! I don't have the slightest idea how to make that plugin a login bar...

catrina

If I understand correctly, the plugin gives you the ability to set up links that can be used as a log-in link as opposed to links for pages and posts that belong within the website/blog.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ericmyers

Tim, If you can email: hello@pagelines.com the login details with the link to your website, I'll have a look soon!