This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loops Section - Use Default Queried Object

The section Powerloops in DMS used to have this option: "Use Default Queried Object".

That was very helpful to replace the standard content loop, specially in archive pages.

The PL5 section "Loops", though it is very powerful for building custom queries, it lacks this simple option. I'm migrating a site I had built on DMS 2 with extensive usage of powerloops, and I have to manually go to every tag and category to make sure the query in Loop matches the tag or category.

Could you please add this simple feature? "Use Default Queried Object"

• Similar Content

• petere21
      By petere21+
      After changing protocol http to https I have lost all count information next to the icon in the Sharebar extension. All counts is set to zero. Is there any chance to give number of sharing take back? 
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      At the bottom of the loops section, there is the page numbers...
      I'd like to change their size... (they are too small in my opinion..)
      Could you tell me how to do that ?
    • petere21
      By petere21+
      Is it possibble to remove header / footer on selected pages?
      I want to make some extra pages for app but I need  to remove header.
      Do you have any idea, how to do it?
    • petere21
      By petere21+
      1. When I use the Navpro section in header with PL5 framework I loose social icons in mobile view (dtp and tablet are ok) Almost 50% of clients come from mobiles. Without this icons is menu unusable.
      2. Text of submenus is alligned center and there is no feature to allign it left.
      Do you have any ideas? thnx
    • gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?