This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masonic Gallery Does Not Function in iPhone Portrait Mode

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      The Filtering of categories in the Masonic Gallery refreshes back to ALL categories when the DMS Revslider loads a new image?
      Anybody any idea? See Artists Category refreshes back to ALL when the DMS Revslider with images on the top loads a news image on http://www.18hrsfestival.nl/
    • jdubdigi
      By jdubdigi+
      Onepage plugin is not working on an iphone. The page does not scroll properly and sections are partially missing, any ideas what the problem could be?
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please
    • GreyFoxWebDesign
      By GreyFoxWebDesign+
      Hi, so I have an issue that seems specific to iPhones.
      I have 2 "Menus" in a container both set to 6 columns (see image A) - I have added the classes .menuleft and .menuright
      When this gets to 768px and the mobile menu kicks in, both sections revert to 12 columns (or 100% width) so the 2 menus are stacked on top of each other. I want them to remain inline so that they look like image B - so need to control the section width.
      I have added the following CSS:
      .menuleft[class*='pl-col-'] {
        max-width: 22%;
        margin-left: 3%;
        padding-right: 0em;
        padding-left: 0em;
        float: left !important;
      .menuright[class*='pl-col-'] {
        max-width: 74%;
        margin-right: 1%;
        padding-right: 0em;
        padding-left: 0em;
        float: left !important;
      This works well for Android phones, on all online emulators and in Chrome mobile inspector, but does not seem to work on iPhones. I don't have an iPhone so it's very hard to test. Any help would be appreciated. The site is currently live at quitegoodcards.com.
      PS Is there a way to target the li items in the mobile menu toggle (image C) that does not effect the desktop li? There doesn't seem to be a separate class to apply.
      Thanks in advance

• Susan
      By Susan+
      I have three items in my Masonic section. I would like them to center on the page. Here is the page on my staging site. What is the CSS code to do this? I don't see another option to handle this.
      Thank you.