Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonLA

moving to PL5 from DMS

JasonLA

Hey guys, 

I've been traveling a ton lately and haven't been able to make it on a call to hear everything about the new Pagelines. 

Simple question - how do we change from DMS to this new version? Is there documentation somewhere that I've missed? 

Thanks!

Andrew

You can run them alongside each other and do an upgrade page by page.

Jackey

Found that to work for me just fine...

arlomiller

are there any instructions on how to do that?  how to run them alongside each other and upgrade page by page?  sounds painful

meetgreen

What is the pricing schedule then if we are already on the Pagelines Club pricing. Does that change for PL5?

mars
7 hours ago, meetgreen said:

What is the pricing schedule then if we are already on the Pagelines Club pricing. Does that change for PL5?

Yes, I have the same question.  I was hoping CLUB Licenses would get a 1 month free trial.  That would be nice!  But, I can't wait.  I want to spend my entire weekend re-building my web world!  So I followed instructions and wanted to buy a $99 License.  When I clicked to buy, The PageLines Store said that my cart was empty!  What is going on?

Hoping this could be resolved today or tomorrow.  I just lost a day of production.  

Please Andrew/Support, charge my Amex $99 by hand and send me the link to the Key ASAP!  

P5 is the greatest thing since the introduction of sliced bagels in China!  

Good work!  I love being an early adopter...

Thanks,

~mars

Mar Sorell

Simon
38 minutes ago, mars said:

Yes, I have the same question.  I was hoping CLUB Licenses would get a 1 month free trial.  That would be nice!  But, I can't wait.  I want to spend my entire weekend re-building my web world!  So I followed instructions and wanted to buy a $99 License.  When I clicked to buy, The PageLines Store said that my cart was empty!  What is going on?

Hoping this could be resolved today or tomorrow.  I just lost a day of production.  

Please Andrew/Support, charge my Amex $99 by hand and send me the link to the Key ASAP!  

P5 is the greatest thing since the introduction of sliced bagels in China!  

Good work!  I love being an early adopter...

Thanks,

~mars

Mar Sorell

If you have a club subscription you dont need to buy,

Simon

Ive fixed the cart issue i think

mars
47 minutes ago, Simon said:

If you have a club subscription you dont need to buy,

Oh My, I just borrowed $99 to buy this!  What should I do? How many licenses does CLUB get?

Please advise!

~mar

mars

Simon, perhaps we can make a deal.  You guys keep the $99, you deserve it!  Great work...

I'm a small potatoes starving artist who works a lot with Non-profits.   Since I'm already a CLUB member can I get a deal on a multi-license account.

Can I get 10 Licenses?  That's greedy, ...how about 5?

Thanks for your consideration Simon,

~mar