Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micstepl

BUG: content width inkorrekt (different screen sizes)

micstepl

the %-setting fo "content width"  (in "Settings" > "Content With")

• is incorrect (differs) on different screen size
  • on mobile it looks eben significant  

see a screen size comparison

• I made the test with 90% (simple screenshots)
  • all section settings - set to default
  • see attachment

screenshot.png

• Similar Content

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I'm trying to make a visible border around the entirety of a client's site.  Example on some other site here:
      http://www.makeyourvisionreal.com/movement

So it is around the Title, Menu, and Content Area.  I'm having a bit of difficulty with this on pagelines, using the Framework theme. It's slightly more complex because the site has a "landing page" that doesn't need the border. Much like this homepage
      http://www.makeyourvisionreal.com/

Right now I'm using a content width of 80%, and fullscreen.  But maybe thats not the best way to do it.  

So, with the #site id, I can hit the whole area on most of the site, but I'm not sure how I can remove it for just one page.
      #site { border:1px solid #ccc; margin: 100px 5% 5% 50px; } anyone have any suggestions?  Maybe I need to go make a child template, not sure?  Thanks!
    • lazlo
      By lazlo
      Hi, Has anyone created a content-width Rev Slider?
    • thebastion
      By thebastion
      Hi there,

I have been trying to get a background image of a text-box section in a right hand column to resize depending on the browser.  In doing so I have noticed something odd happening.

I started this work on my home PC with a 1900 x 1200 monitor.  I resized the width of the content to 1200px.

Having come into the office today I have a dual monitor setup, one 1920 x 1080 and the other an old 1280 x 1024.

I had Chrome up displaying my site on the 1280 x 1024 screen in DMS and noticed the content width was now 800px.  I dragged it to my 1920 x 1080 screen and it becomes 1200px wide.

Should a pixel width not be a pixel width?  I'm confused as to why this behaviour is occuring.  It might be intended but it's causing me some issues with layout.

Can you shed any light?

Thanks

Stuart