Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vanessabt

DMS2 an "App Aware" theme?

vanessabt

Hi,  I am looking at bringing on a new client that we are doing a website redesign for.  Ideally I would like to use pagelines for this but we are also going to be potentially using phonegap to build a corresponding mobile app for the client and connecting it through the AppPresser core plugin to wordpress.  One of the conditions in order to do this is that the chosen theme that is installed in wordpress and that the website uses is an "app aware" theme.  Do you know if dms is an "app aware" theme?  I need to confirm this upfront because there will be no time to redevelop the site if it does not work.  We have a tight timeframe to complete the site and then phase 2 will be the app.  Please advise.  Thank you.

• Similar Content

• jaithai
      By jaithai+
      Unable to attach an image that's already been uploaded.
      When attempting to upload one from scratch, it gives me the error seen in the screenshot. As you can see by the Chrome Inspector, I receive a 400 error.

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Ik like to use the following Plug-in in my DMS Theme, but can' get it to work. My DMS Editor is not loading anymore if I paste this short code in a page, textbox or mediabox: [wpdatatable id=1]
      Plug-in: WPDataTables Plug-in 
      Shortcode:  [wpdatatable id=1]

Anyone experience with this plug-in and DMS.
    • foxwatson
      By foxwatson+
      I recently downloaded the latest DMS2 update. Since the download, I lost front end ability to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• Justin Taylor
      By Justin Taylor
      I originally purchased, I believe, a 3 site licence for DMS2. The new account interface does not reveal any of this information.
      How do I know how many licences I am entitled to? How do I reset one for a new website? All it says now is that I don't have any Pro licences?