Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosita07

UNABLE TO MANAGE FRONT END

rosita07

I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.

rosita07

My homepage is fine but when I click on other pages, the editor does not come up.

Simon

Please provide a URL to the site with the problem.

• Similar Content

• Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn
    • md
      By md+
      Hi,

The pro license swapping has been introduced in the past weeks.

The "release" button (to remove a pro license from a certain website) is not working though.

I need to work on the new website though and I can't swap the license from maximilianduschl.com to duschl-zeltverleih.de.

Can you please help me on this? 

Max
    • Luke
      By Luke+
      Hi I used PL5 Pro on a dev site, I have gone live and now want to connect the live site to PL5 Pro.
      I submitted a support request to disconnect the dev domain and I got the following reply " Done, I've added another domain for you as well so you can do local dev... "
      However nothing has updated, on the live site it says "0 of 1 total Pro licenses available in your account (Grandfathered)". 
      I have tried refreshing the PL account on my site but no change.
      I replied to the support email saying it's still not working and I've not had a reply after 4 days even after following up.
      Any help would be appreciated. There has got to be a better way of releasing licences, this is a nightmare at the moment.
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      I have a standard DMS license (the $99 annual version). Our expiry date is coming up and I want to renew it before I go away on holiday. Do I have to buy a new one and replace the key? Can I just renew the one I have?
      There isn't any documentation or contacts details for sales that I can find anywhere. Anyone have an idea about how to address this?
      Thanks.