Sign in to follow this  
juliaper

adding one main title over the 5 boxes

juliaper

Hi, How can I add a main title, centered, over my 5 boxes? QbYr9ODV This is the link. Here I added a title but is in the content area and it looks confusing. Thanks a lot, Julia

catrina

If you were to add that main title to the container that contains the boxes, the main title will end up showing multiple times throughout the layout, so maybe it would be best if you keep the title in the content area but remove the extra white space beneath it so that it will appear to belong with the 5 boxes. Would you mind keeping the title in the content area?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

juliaper

Hi Catrina, Thank you, I don't mind as long I get a resonable result. Can you tell me the CSS code I have to change for that EXTRA SPACE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JULIA

catrina

Add this to the base.css file in the Platform Base theme files:

div#theloop.copy {height: 105px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

juliaper

sorry, adding that actually made a big mess on the other pages, mixing the footer and the content in the bottom. Any other suggestion? Thanks.

cmunns

To have the css only apply for that one page it would be `.page-id-20 div#theloop.copy {height: 105px;}`