Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micstepl

weak Rad Profiles

micstepl

my commetns to Rad Profiles

• can´t  see
    • more users than myself as Admin 
  • weak functionality
    • compared to "dream Team"
    • why did you drop that?
  • lacks
      • no size change possibel
      • no HOVER available
    • cant change
      • Name size vs. bio size
      • image Sitzes / style (square, rundend, etc)
      • columns / with
    • what is the value of
      • city?
      • country?
    • socials
      • why only twitter?
    • missing ALL other socials
      • why don´t you allow shortcodes as in social
      • or add lines (free config.)
    • why contact URL?

@Andrew I told you I will notify, once I feel downgrades - see also: please do not dorngrade funtionality / Strategic  resommendation

chrisayers

I will agree the in-ability to select multiple profiles rather than the person who who wrote that post/page is not as cool as dream team.The answer was that it was never intended to be dream team but more like the widgets that are to the left of every post on this forum. This was addressed in another thread in forums. The rest I was able to do with CSS and adding more html into the rad-profile area to display FB icons/widgets, twitter feed, and what ever else I needed it do do pretty well.

micstepl
9 hours ago, chrisayers said:

I will agree the in-ability to select multiple profiles rather than the person who who wrote that post/page is not as cool as dream team.The answer was that it was never intended to be dream team but more like the widgets that are to the left of every post on this forum. This was addressed in another thread in forums. The rest I was able to do with CSS and adding more html into the rad-profile area to display FB icons/widgets, twitter feed, and what ever else I needed it do do pretty well.

OK, accepted! This is another perspective! I suggest that description should than say this in Extensions-SHOP. 

Andrew

This is designed for PageLines.com and isn't meant to be a multiple profiles section. It is meant to belong only on author profiles and in our case ties in with the showcase.

hibbsy78
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

This is designed for PageLines.com and isn't meant to be a multiple profiles section. It is meant to belong only on author profiles and in our case ties in with the showcase.

It would be great to see a good multi profile section soon :)

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I can't get Rad Profiles to show the blog images right as they won't fit the frame properly.
      See attachment or bottom of this page:
      http://yemoonyah.com/spirit-guide-nature-spirit/
      Thanks,
      Yamile