Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

romanondrasek

[Solved] unble to save license key

romanondrasek

Hi, first I saw that I have problem with PL editor. In the other topic Simon wrote me, that I have a really old version of template. So I checked updater plugin and licence key and is not working. I cannot save the DMS...... in my WP admin . Can you pls help me to fix this? because now I cannot do any changes on the site. Thanx

web site with this issue is : www.myfit.cz and www.aerobicmania.cz

thanx so much for you help

Roman

Simon

If the updater is not working then download DMS2 from your account area and update it manually with FTP.

romanondrasek

Hi Simon, is fine that I can download and instal it again, but - I think It has to work and I payed for the license for whole year :-)

Simon

The licence probably does work, PM me the licence and email and I will test it for you.

Any number of things can stop the updater confirming a key, including firewalls or misconfigured servers

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved and therefore closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 
      could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 

the site is : www.myfit.cz
      than you so much

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:

I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:
      Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  
      https://staging2.imetropol.com/
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn