Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

romanondrasek

PL editor is not working

romanondrasek

Hi, I can't use PL editor in Chrome. I try to reload page, clear cache but is not working. If I want to change something it is not saved. I have same problem on 2 of my sites. Thanx for help.its

Simon

Please provide a URL to the site

Simon

You are using a very old version of the theme, please update 1st.

romanondrasek

why is not updating atomically ? I have PL updater activated ... 

Simon

Do you have a valid key setup?

romanondrasek

I have, but it seems (don't know why) is impossible to save it in the WP admin. I wrote also to support h[email protected] mail with this problem. 

• Similar Content

• Moti
      By Moti+
      How do I hide the dates from the post thumbs in the Onepage template BlogModule?

• rich_162534
      By rich_162534+
      I am building a site from scratch using PL5. I have many sites running this framework. When I add WooCommerce, it breaks the site causing the following error: PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'post_id' in /home/onlinema/public_html/commass/wp-content/plugins/pl-platform/lib/shortcodes.php on line 243.
      Same when I add lots of other plugins it seems including Justified Image Grid and Envira Gallery.
      Any idea what's happening here? 
    • MiraAdmin
      By MiraAdmin+
      Looking for some help on a recently developed issue. Editor will not load. 
      Theme:  DMS2
      Error from:  Chrome - Inspector - console view
      Error message: Refused to execute script from 'http://xxxx.xxx/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/editor/js/gettext.js/?ver=4.9.7' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
      Occurs on all sites on same server. 
      WP versions to 4.9.5, 4.9.6, 4.9.7 = same behavior. Worked properly on these same versions until 07/04/2018.
      No new plugins. Isolating plugins offers same behavior. 
      Server vendor reports no changes, patches, etc. 
      Server re-starts no impact.  

Thank you. 
    • romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I just found that my site is not working - nothing to see what I have activated PL5 tap late (just white screen :-() , I can open just admin site . I tried to activate different template (tventy seventeen) and was working , but not with PL5. 
      could you pls let me know what is the problem ASAP 

the site is : www.myfit.cz
      than you so much

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I have a staging site up that I have been working on, and tonight was having PL5 account connection issues:

I refreshed, didn't work, so I followed instructions and disconnected and clicked connect to get a new token, and got white screen with the following php error:
      Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  
      https://staging2.imetropol.com/