Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew

Showcase Submissions

jdbrasesco

Since my DMS2 subscription had expired, I'm only able to use the Free sections which makes it impossible to complete a showcase worthy site (not to mention give feedback or report bugs on any of the Pro sections.  Any chance @Pagelines would consider upgrading everyone in the limited secret beta group to the full pro subscription until it is available for purchase at launch?

Andrew

@jdbrasesco purchase is ready... we are just working on page design. @Simon can provide you the link, would be good to test it.

jdbrasesco

@Simon The product page did not work for me.  When I made my license selection and clicked on purchase button it just reloaded the page but did not take me to the next step in the purchase buy flow.  Regarding the direct links, I clicked on all of them to see the various price options and now have $900 in my cart.  There is no option to edit the cart or remove items from the cart.  You'll probably want to address that before going live.

In the meantime, can you manually empty my cart somehow so I can try to move forward with the purchase of the license option I want?

Simon

just go to pagelines.com/cart/ and remove whatever you do not want.

As for the product page, if the cart already has the product loaded, it wont allow you to add more.

jdbrasesco

Thanks @Simon and @Andrew.  I have just purchased Platform 5.  Hopefully this will be the first of a successful holiday sales run for Pagelines.

Simon

Added a dynamic cart menu item to shoplines, try it out :) It only appears if there is 1 or more cart items. 

Brian

That's awesome! Has this been pushed to the current available version (5.0.18) of Shoplines? Looks great on the PL site, doesn't work on local testing site.

Simon

Sure has.. there is an option there in the shoplines global settings, you have to enable it and say what menu to attach to

Brian

Perfect. Just pushed the new update. Those options weren't available in 5.0.18.

pl5-shoplines.png

Simon

No they are new options. They will be at the bottom

BlueSkyCreative

Thanks Andrew, I love the new system. 

There are a few bits Im still trying to work out but Like the new Platform alot...needed to launch this site live as the owner has bikes sat waiting lol but I can tweak it as I go.

The logo sizing for web, ipad and phone is giving me hassle but I have added it in issues, hopefully someone can tell me what Im doing wrong or fix it if its code :)

Paul

BlueSkyCreative

How do I edit my developer area for the showcase? 

Many thanks

Paul

nandorj78
On 05/11/2015 16:39:39, hibbsy78 said:

Just submitted http://www.viewfromadaddy.co.uk :)

@hibbsy78, I loved what you did. Tell me, how did you do the transparent backgrounds for the menu and all the other areas? Did you need to change any CSS code?

hibbsy78
On 28 November 2015 at 01:59:54, nandorj78 said:

@hibbsy78, I loved what you did. Tell me, how did you do the transparent backgrounds for the menu and all the other areas? Did you need to change any CSS code?

Thanks @nandorj78. Just enter the background colour as: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)

nandorj78
5 hours ago, hibbsy78 said:

Thanks @nandorj78. Just enter the background colour as: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)

I realized that yesterday! Thank you, anyway.

nandorj78

I can't submit my sites. I get this error:

print.jpg

nandorj78

@batman, the upload size limit is 50mb. My screenshot is obviously less than that

nandorj78
On 29/11/2015 13:06:34, nandorj78 said:

I can't submit my sites. I get this error:

print.jpg

@Simon I still can't upload files, Any idea of why this is happening?

martinjrob
On 11/19/2015, 5:02:29, BlueSkyCreative said:

Just posted http://bikeelectricsydney.com.au/ hope you like it :)

Sorry How do I edit my designer profile for the showcase? cheers

Paul

How did you get the drop down menu the same color?

I have tried but i cant get it to change from white am i missing something?

www.mkbwindows.com

• Similar Content

• Andrew
      By Andrew
      Hey guys, 
      This thread is here so you can share and show off your latest work using PageLines. 
      Please feel free to tell us about your tools and techniques along with what you thought of the experience.  
      If you don't mind, we plan on linking and showing off some of these sites in our showcase and marketing materials as well. Please let us know if you'd rather we didn't
      All the best, 
      Andrew

• micstepl
      By micstepl+
      @Simon How to change NAME of showcase
      showcase-grid-header and widgettitle (s) (due to having another language)  
    • nfp1900
      By nfp1900
      The showcase currently forces an uploaded feature image to render as square. AP (via FB) said there should be an option to choose how this appears but I don't think there is. 
      I would like images to be scaled based on the original ratio.
      I also think there needs to be an option to hide the meta on all sections because even on custom post types this info isn't needed. At least I would like the option of having differing meta values in each post type. 
      Thanks
    • nfp1900
      By nfp1900
      The showcase add-on doesn't render the custom post feature images on iOS correctly - they appear as tiny icons. However, once clicked the actual project pages are fine.
      It's just that the copy is illegible when the image is this small - I only get 6 characters

• nfp1900
      By nfp1900
      I checked the 'do not allow users to submit' on the showcase settings but it still shows the submit button on the showcase page. 
      Another question: can the 'back' button that appears in the pagelines example be automatically added? 
      And are there any instructions about what I have to put in the meta settings? http://screencast.com/t/iAB0dXnHYeVC