Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bganter

DMS Editor Not Saving

bganter

Help appreciated.

www.gantercourses.net/engl100

batman

Hi 

You need to update your version of DMS. your version is 2.0.3 (this si 25 outdated version) , the latest version is 2.2.and contains the javascript fixes for WordPress 4.3 and above.

Install the PageLines Updater plugin, it will be in your account area as a download at https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/

Install, activate then configure it using your DMS2 key and email address, you will then get auto updates.

You can always download the Theme.zip from your members area and update the theme manually too.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

bganter

Thanks for the reply. All that shows up as a download in my account is Headlines theme. Any alternative way to get DMS 2.2?

On a related note I am running a Wordpress multisite installation. I have Pagelines Updater plugin installed in my admin dashboard and activated. In theory doesn't that auto update my themes or perhaps notify me? I'll just go ahead and disable it if it doesn't work on WP multisites...

Piers

Hey guys,

I'm stuck in the same position, with the new 'Platform' setup going on I can't log in and manually download DMS theme so I have the latest version.

The only thing that is showing when logged in is the extensions - I don't see a framework.

Does anyone have any idea where/how I can get this sorted.

Cheers

Simon
On 11/8/2015, 6:11:46, bganter said:

Thanks for the reply. All that shows up as a download in my account is Headlines theme. Any alternative way to get DMS 2.2?

On a related note I am running a Wordpress multisite installation. I have Pagelines Updater plugin installed in my admin dashboard and activated. In theory doesn't that auto update my themes or perhaps notify me? I'll just go ahead and disable it if it doesn't work on WP multisites...

Fixed your downloads, it is there now.

On 11/8/2015, 8:47:32, Piers said:

Hey guys,

I'm stuck in the same position, with the new 'Platform' setup going on I can't log in and manually download DMS theme so I have the latest version.

The only thing that is showing when logged in is the extensions - I don't see a framework.

Does anyone have any idea where/how I can get this sorted.

Cheers

Your account already has DMS2 in there..