Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjhansen

Site CSS always crashing

mjhansen

Ever since I installed pagelines I am having problem with the CSS not displaying correctly on my page. Also my blog only shows 10 blog post and I have way more than that. I have no clue why the site keeps crashing. Can you please help?

Personaltrainingbiz.com

also i clear the cache on WP Engine and Pagelines and its only a matter of hours before it crashes to css again

it seems to effect mobile more than viewing on a computer, not sure if that's just a browser thing?

Simon

What version of DMS did you use to create this theme?

Simon

OK, 1st thing to try is disable the CDN.

Just to clarify, nothing 'crashes'. CSS cant crash, its never executed.

What you are seeing is the page you are loading is referencing a css url that does not exist any more.

Probably the page that is loaded over mobile is cached and the HTML in that page is referencing a css url that does not exist anymore.

Another thing you can try is go to settings and click the alternative css delivery method.

mjhansen

The CDN box isnt checked. Also I dont see alternative css delivery method. Can i give you my WP login by chance and have you take a look. I am on some custom theme from a web design company i found on your pageline experts page.

Simon

SURE PM me an admin login for starters and i'll have a look.

You can turn of CDN in WPE admin area ;)

Simon

OK I logged in and enabled the alternative URL fix ( see screenshot )

See how you get on with that.

5637c5b432dad_ScreenShot2015-11-02at20.2

Simon

Nope, should all be good.

mjhansen

one more thing. how do i get it to show more than like the 10 latest blog posts on my blog?

Simon

Thats a WordPress setting, wp-admin go to Settings -> reading.. you can adjust blogroll settings there.