Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisayers

Pop Shot

chrisayers

Would it be possible to add a link option to Pop Shot? I always thought they were nifty eye candy but since they do not really do anything I never used them. By adding a click URL this would be a nice addition.

Andrew

haha would you use it if i do this? would be a 5 minute add ;)

chrisayers

Sweet I have thought that ever since I first saw them in DMS cute but what do they do. Thanks a bunch. 

Andrew

this is done.

chrisayers

This topic has now been resolved by the team.

• Similar Content

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      This is the description of PopShots: An animated image shelf that creates an animated image pop-up when the user scrolls them on page.
      Does this mean you can scroll thru to an unlimited number of images? Or is it always 3 static images? Reading thru the forum, it seems they are
      just 3 images that don't really do anything. Is that the case? 
      It doesn't scroll on the 'demo' or on the site I'm working on and I checked for errors and see this on the demo page:
      Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.pagelines.com/extensions/pl-section-popshot/#demo' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'http://www.pagelines.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-popshot/style.css'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
      2signup.js?ver=8b81ab-b-modified-1467925999:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
      Failed to clear temp storage: It was determined that certain files are unsafe for access within a Web application, or that too many calls are being made on file resources. SecurityError

And on the site I'm working on, the same Failed to Clear temp storage message. 

Thank you! 

• Redita
      By Redita
      Popshot is not working for me. 
      I've configured it using these as settings and haven't touched anything else. NOTHING else. http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/35171-popshot-not-popping-feeling-dumb/?p=218803

When I inspect the code the offset is there, but the 3 images (screenshots of my clients software) are all aligned the same. All plugins were deactivated one by one and nothing was fixed. Cache cleaned every time (I also have an incognito window checking only published stuff).

Debug mode is activated and here's the site:
      http://dialer2.inexusdialer.com/wordpress/

Thanks.
    • margie
      By margie
      Hello!

iBlogPro6 vs 1.2
      WordPress vs 4

I am using Popshot to display images.  I have a request to make the images fixed, i.e., so they don't "pop" up when you open the page.  How would I change this?

Thanks so much and have a great day.

• margie
      By margie
      Hi-

iBlogPro6

Is there a way to put some space between the bottom of the popshot and the line below?  The way they are now, it appears as if they are resting on the line. 

I have tried adjusting padding and margins (in the inline field) but that just makes the space bigger between the bottom of the popshot and the footer.  My popshots are framed and you can't see the bottom border because of the way it's resting on the line.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

• margie
      By margie
      Hi-
      I really like the way Popshot displays images.  Is there a way to link each image to a page on my site?  That is, when you click on the image it would take you to a page or post?  

Thank you.