Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janardan

remove/hide excerpt text from pinspro sidebar

Janardan

How to remove/hide excerpt text from pinspro sidebar?

batman

Hi Janardan

Please, you can post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you. 

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

• Similar Content

• mtaus
      By mtaus+
      I'm trying to add a Careers page to a site to display job openings. The plan is to create a Post using a subcategory 'Careers' and then display those on the page. All of the post sections in PL seem to include images and there's no obvious way to remove them or include an excerpt from the post. 
      Any suggestions?
    • Timothy
      By Timothy+
      I'm trying to find a way to display the full content of my posts on my posts page rather than the post excerpt. 
      I've tried using various plugins to create a custom excerpt with no success, so I'm guessing I'll need to make the change to the theme files. That being said I'm not able to find where I would make that change. In the past I've been able to replace <?php the_excerpt(); ?> with <?php the_content(); ?>, but I'm unable to locate this in the framework theme? Am I missing something here?
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I am still using DMS. I am trying to use Pins Pro. I have tried installing it on my clients site as well as the demo site we have and I get an error each time. 
      It says:
      Unpacking the package…
      Installing the plugin…
      The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
      Plugin install failed.
      I also tried uploading through FTP. 
      All the files are upload and now it say this under "DropIns"
      db-error.php Custom database error message.
      I did re-download from my dashboard to make sure it was the latest version. I also tried unzipping, and then zipping up the sub folder inside. None of this has worked. Any ideas?

Jenna

• Fabio
      By Fabio+

Good morning , I can not fix it we Canvas Area and Highlights . When I go to them to put on a page and Dovo I go to another page to put Id not to make visible the part automatically makes me disappear also all on the page that I want to see ..
      You can help me solve this problem?

Thank you!
    • gstrahle
      By gstrahle+
      Hi 
      I am encountering a new error on my website http://surfboardhoard.com
      everything appears to be ok but various images will not load, or load and then disappear..
      can you please help me figure out what is going on?

Thanks