Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Logan

[Solved] iFrame Issues

Ryan Logan

Hello.  Just upgraded to the latest version of DMS and iFrame elements are not displaying or functioning properly.  See here.

I've tried switching from Textbox to Nextbox (default settings) and there is no change.

Thank you,

Ryan

Simon

Whats not displaying correctly? DMS cant alter the content in your external iframe.

Ryan Logan

Thanks for the reply Simon.  I've been working out the kinks.  The only issue remaining is scrolling.  I'm using the exact same iFrame embed code I used prior to the DMS upgrade.  Maybe the DMS upgrade was just a coincidence, but I did notice some other posts in the forum...none related to scrolling though.

In short, I can see the scroll bars, but can't scroll horizontally or vertically.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thank you,

Ryan

Simon

Your iframe code has scrolling set to 'no'

Ryan Logan

Makes no difference.  Again, same code I've always had.

Ryan Logan

Just tried the code in another theme.  Same issue.  Dang.

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved and therefore closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• werdnags
      By werdnags+
      Evening All,
      Can anyone help me please?  I am trying to insert an iframe to wrap another website.  I have tried using the 'text' and 'embed' section and insert the code:
      <iframe src="website-address"></iframe> When I save the page it then returns blank, nothing at all, not even the tool bars for pagelines.  I don;t know how to disable that section so I am having to just delete the page and create a new one with a different name.
      Thanks for any help.
    • zetanet
      By zetanet+
      Look the Google tour iframe in this page:
      http://www.centroodontoiatricopitino.it/photogallery/
      Is it possible to see this iframe not boxed (as you see) but in full width?
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      Since the update to the DMS theme, all my embedded iframes and forms are not displaying properly. They are clipping at a short height regardless of what is indicated for the height in the iframe code. This is affecting Google Maps, Slideshare and Wufoo.

Below is a slideshare embed being cunched down.

Here is a Wufoo form being clipped

Please let me know what further information I can share to get to the bottom of this.
    • lazlo
      By lazlo
      Hi, Im trying to get the following code into the home page of a DMS2 WP website..as a thin bar across the top of the page.with absolutely no luck.

I have tried..
      using nextbox - which just hangs the site and stops the DMS editor from loading splitting the scripts to the Custom Scripts section - this hangs the site as above adding it in an Iframe- this cuts off/hides the calendar pop up as the iframe is set to 50px Please could someone offer a solution - its completely doing my head in ;o)
      <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/jquery-ui.js"></script> <script> $(function() { $( "#arrivalDate" ).datepicker(); }); </script> </head> <body> <div class="blockDark"> <form id="makeBooking" action="http://www.domain.com/test-2" method="get"> <span>Arrive</span> <input type="text" name="arrival" id="arrivalDate" value="<?= date('d/m/Y'); ?>" style="width:100px;"/> <span>Nights</span> <select name="numberOfNights"> <option value="1"> 1 </option> <option value="2"> 2 </option> <option value="3"> 3 </option> <option value="4"> 4 </option> <option value="5"> 5 </option> <option value="6"> 6 </option> <option value="7"> 7 </option> <option value="8"> 8 </option> <option value="9"> 9 </option> </select> <span>Adults</span> <select name="numberOfPersons" id="numberOfPersons" > <option value="1"> 1 </option> <option value="2"> 2 </option> <option value="3"> 3 </option> <option value="4"> 4 </option> </select> <span>Children</span> <select name="numberOfChildren" id="numberofChildren" > <option value="1"> 0 </option> <option value="1"> 1 </option> <option value="2"> 2 </option> <option value="3"> 3 </option> <option value="4"> 4 </option> </select> <span>Offer Code</span> <input type="text" name="offerCode" id="offerCode" /> <input type="submit" value="Check Availability" /> </form> </div>
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hello!

**I already searched the forum and found another gal with a similar issue, so I added a note there as well...

My client is a sales rep and is switching to running her whole business online. The program we found to take orders online for a sales rep (WRNTY) only gives me the option of using an iframe to embed the log in for clients. I can see from previous posts that this is less than ideal, but there really is no way around it in this particular situation. 

I currently have the iframe in the footer. Really strange - it is working correctly on the home page, but them seems to pull something different on each different page.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this? Worst case scenario I just need to get it working in one place and then link to that. But, I can't even get it to work in the content section of the "order online" page. 

Anyone have a guess why it is working on the home page and not the other pages?

**They had me upload several files. The main file is called "index" so I was wondering is that has to do with it??

http://www.tackrep.com/