Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

butcher

Hero Menu Conflict

Aires

Hi, how did you get the menu to show. Did you use the shortcode in a text box or something.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

butcher

Widgetizer, custom widget, text , shortcode - it works on DMS and other themes.

Simon

did you use this?

add_filter('widget_text', 'do_shortcode');

butcher

Nope I didnt, but the hero menu works, it just doesnt execute Sticky menu option (it shows sticked menu after some scrooling). I already swietched to DMS as I need this project up and running by tommorow and Platform 5 has potencial but it not user friendly at this point and I dont have the time to learn right now.

PS. It doesn't work well with dms. I had a lot of gliches after swtich - I had to disable P5 and all plugins.

Simon

I didnt see any posts about glitches, did you report any issues with dms?

butcher

I'll collect some examples to show when things will ease out a bit at my work :)

Simon

I hope you are not trying to use both editors at the same time?

butcher

Bingo. I tried - so my bad. It was just turned on as I was trying to use PL5. Just forgot to swich it off... but still, I'll do some list with my suggestions to make it better.

Simon

Weve tried our hardest to to totally namespace pl5 so it shouldn't conflict with dms, but even so editing with both at the same time is not something we could ever hope to support ;)