Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Creative Design

[Solved] Where happened to the Pagelines site? I can find anything.

King Creative Design

I'm looking for my license number and can't seen to navigate to any Pagelines pages. I can't find my downloads... What's going on? 

Simon

the /my-account/ has not moved, its still www.pagelines.com/my-account/ There is a link at the top to sign in.

stephen2

Having the same issue. Only a fraction of plugins/downloads are available, no DMS and no license number.

I can send screen-shot directly. Tell me where to send it, 

Simon

We did have a plugin that allowed you to download files after you have cancelled an order. Thats been disabled until its fixed to work with the new subscriptions plugin.

So if you have a cancelled subscription, its downloads will not be available until later today.

Licence number is always attached to your invoice email.

jmlavi13

Awful....I had three site down this morning!

I can not add images the the media the media box

King Creative Design

Simon, there is no license number anywhere to be found. Please help me navigate to it. I'm clearly not the only one having this issue. M

Simon

3 sites down because of the account page?

If you just need a zip of dms then PM me

King Creative Design

We did have a plugin that allowed you to download files after you have cancelled an order. Thats been disabled until its fixed to work with the new subscriptions plugin.

So if you have a cancelled subscription, its downloads will not be available until later today.

Licence number is always attached to your invoice email.

Simon, just saw this post... sorry I missed it. So are you saying that this is a temporary situation? It seems like all of the sections you used to have are inaccessible now as well, showcase etc.?

Simon

No what I said was...

This is how it worked before yesterday:

If you had a subscript then cancelled, we had a piece of code that allowed you to continue downloading the files until the end of the month/year whatever period the subscription was.

I had to disable that code last night as it is not yet compatible with the new subscriptions plugin from woocommerce.

King Creative Design

O.K. I get it. But I didn't cancel any subscriptions! I have been paying monthly for Club Developer AND Pagelines Club for the past year. (I'm not sure why I need both but that's beside the point). I still have downloadable products in my account (although not as many), but all I want to know is how to access my license number. How/where do I get it?

Simon

It will be attached to the original email you got.

If you PM me the order number I can look it up for you

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved and therefore closed.