Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janardan

Unable to restore from exported backup json file and many other issues!

Janardan

I have finished recently my website work completely! - I then checked on gtmetrix to check speed grades.. I see there I need to optimize few images [compress with tinypng ect] I done that and I saw some plugin cause page load issues so, I just disabled/deactivated those 3rd party unnecessary plugins from wordpress dashboard plugins area..

Then I saw my sections above the FOOTER area and BELOW the recent articles + sidebar section WAS BROKEN!!!

I try to DELETE those BROKEN sections [plnextbox, ibox, newsletter sign up/subscribe sections] all was broken! then, I opened google crome and DMS editor I saw those broken sections UNDELETABLE as well as UNEDITABLE also, can't move them and they was totally unsupported to DMS editor..

I published and refreshed and THOSE all broken sections now DISAPPEARED ... I need to get this solved asap.. I want support team to see where its wrong .. as, my other domain which using DMS with same SECTIONS layout/design templates is working fine.. ??

also, I try all steps.. I was taken successful backup of JSON file and which is not looking to import [I cant see importing flash screen during the imported backup JSON file] but, after I wait few minutes its seems to be imported and same I see all my sections above the FOOTER area and BELOW the recent articles + sidebar section WAS BROKEN!!!

also, I can't add new sections below the RECENT ARTICLES+SIDEBAR because those added sections getting moved automatically with BROKEN functions above the FOOTER AREA.

Please let me know.. Thanks!

Simon

Please help the support guys to help you by providing a URL to your site

Janardan

Please help the support guys to help you by providing a URL to your site

I don't want to post it publicly ..

Janardan

please tell me how to send URL to site privately? I will send private message including URL but, what will you see there? as, those broken sections already vanished and there is nothing to see those - is there Skype you guys will help me to look inside issues?