Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gavin_

Bug reporting by GA

Gavin_

Just started testing again. 
Overall really enjoying. As I use different sections I'm finding little bugs here and there. How would you like these reported? 
I could just keep adding them to this thread. 

1. When cloning a Text / Embed / Hero - the cloned element is not editable. 

Andrew

Can you post more duplication info?

Gavin_

OK. This is hard to duplicate as it happens and then it doesn't!

The steps taken are:
Add new element to page builder - ie text - make edits to text section - grid / padding / content / color etc. > then clone > on first attempts the clone of the original was not editable. After a browser refresh and starting again - the clone is editable. 
Play around with builder for awhile in other areas.
Add new element - make edits to section (as above) > make a clone > clone not editable > delete > start again > flush browser cache > repeat > clone editable

Another bug (?) In Hero Section the Font color selector does not change color of text. 
A potential improvement - could you add a class field to individual boxes - great for targetting individual boxes for different BG colors etc. 

Simon

OK. This is hard to duplicate as it happens and then it doesn't!

The steps taken are:
Add new element to page builder - ie text - make edits to text section - grid / padding / content / color etc. > then clone > on first attempts the clone of the original was not editable. After a browser refresh and starting again - the clone is editable. 
Play around with builder for awhile in other areas.
Add new element - make edits to section (as above) > make a clone > clone not editable > delete > start again > flush browser cache > repeat > clone editable

Another bug (?) In Hero Section the Font color selector does not change color of text. 
A potential improvement - could you add a class field to individual boxes - great for targetting individual boxes for different BG colors etc. 

related?

http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/39588-confirmed-possible-bug-with-cloning/