Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon

Update 5.0.25

Simon

Bit of an epic update this time, please read carefully.

If you dont see the update in wp-admin updates area after refreshing it a few times, simply go to the account page, disconnect and reconnect. Then try again. The oauth fixes below hopefully should be the end of this.

Both Platform and framework theme have been updated to 5.0.25 engine. There is a change in the way that the login system works so you probably will get logged out after this update, just click connect and your good to go again!

So the changes include:

• Big changes to the oauth system, should stop bad data on the extend page.
  • One click install buttons added to Platform and Framework to install each other if not installed.
  • Background Tile option fixed.
  • Overlay z-index fixed.
  • Better Admin notices.
  • shortcodes rendered in text and embed sections.

Were really after some usability feedback now and any roadblocks you guys are getting.
Now is the time to tell us.. 
You can email me direct at simon@pagelines.com and we can get a google hangout going.

Brian

Just updated both theme and plugin. Noticed there's a format bug when using Safari (see screenshot). Not an issue in Chrome or Firefox.

format.thumb.png.0786d1c7d312164f6fa7472

Simon

Just updated both theme and plugin. Noticed there's a format bug when using Safari (see screenshot). Not an issue in Chrome or Firefox.

format.thumb.png.0786d1c7d312164f6fa7472

hmm, just tried localhost and my blog in safari and im not seeing that issue. Have you tried a cache clear?

oksodavid

just to let you know, I couldn't get update to show, despite disconnecting account and refreshing user & sections. I edited versions back to 5, it kept coming back with Framework 5.0.20 & Platform 5.0.24. I went ahead and did the updates anyway, Framework came back with 5.0.25 & Platform 5.0.26

hibbsy78

Hi Simon,

I'm running Framework 5.0.25 & Platform 5.0.26.

My concern is around mobile view of Hero Elements and Contact Form 7 displays:

These issues would stop me going live with my main sites.

http://www.johnhibbs.me/daddy/

IMG_4396.PNG

IMG_4397.PNG

Brian

Hey @Simon, I did try a cache clear and that didn't work. I just updated the BETA site that I sent you earlier and it's happening there too. I've also tried removing all CSS in the child theme to see if that affecting it (which it wasn't). 

hmm, just tried localhost and my blog in safari and im not seeing that issue. Have you tried a cache clear?

Andrew

@hibbsy78 can we do a call to discuss? i'm on it for you

hibbsy78

@hibbsy78 can we do a call to discuss? i'm on it for you

I can't do today but can do tomorrow...

Hero nav on DMS looks great which is ideally what I'd like to see. e.g. bigger image under header text.

Not sure if the contact page is a pagelines issue or not..?

This image is the Hero in DMS on mobile:

IMG_4234.PNG

Andrew

Fixed this on latest build John...