This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where to add a contact Form?

Hi, I'm very glad I bought this theme , already applied to my site www.neosystemfirenze.it

But I can not add a form to contact :-(

Can someone please help me?

If you wish to add a contact form to your site, you will want to use a form plugin. There are a number of plugins, but the two that most people recommend are NinjaForms and Gravity Forms.

Once you have installed one of these plugins, you will then need to create your form using the plugin settings. Once your form has been completed, they create a shortcode, which you can add to either a TextBox, MediaBox or NextBox sections. You can also include it onto your pages via the WordPress pages content editor.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      I've created a box widget with 4 items, and a part of the html in each of the item is a button, that shows and hides text. 
       Aside the text I want to have a form (Fast secure form) to appear once the field is shown, but it displays the form code only as plain text. Do you know how to fix that? (display a form there)
      Page: https://www1.test.queue-it.com/product
      Adding the code here gave an error, so I attached the code in an image. 

code pricing.docx
    • JuDo
      By JuDo
      I am using Pinspro and cannot find out how to add a Contact form. I have added the Contact template but it's not clear how to add the form.
    • kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      Hey guys,
      I'm looking to make a website with the same general idea as www.Airbnb.com or www.9292.nl when it comes to the lay-out:
      - A discrete menu in the head
      - A full screen image
      - A form on the centre of the screen
      Something like this, which also is easy stylable if possible.
      Any ideas on how I could do this with DMS?
      I'm looking forward to your replies.
    • kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,
      As you can see on my website homepage: http://kalender-verhuur.nl/ and http://kalender-verhuur.nl/diensten/, the contact box (made with: FormBuilder) isn't responsive anymore. It was before but now, I think after a FormBuilder update, it isn't anymore. Therefore it runs all the way to the right making the website look very bad.
      Is there anyone that can help me with this? Do you know a solution to make the contact box responsive again and make it fit in the column I want it to fit in (column width: 3).
      Please help.
    • jorgepereiraok
      By jorgepereiraok
      Hello,    I wonder which way to insert the email contact in the Poppy Contact Form plugin .  Well from what I saw just enter the shortcode and the button now starts to work, but how do I know where you're going emails that are written by this plugin?