Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawsonbarber

Link Colour Settings Don't Seem to Take Effect

dawsonbarber

I've tried setting the link colour in both PageLines >Settings and in the Customizer to something other than the default, but it does not take effect.

Andrew

might be a bug looking.

Andrew

Ya this is because you have the site scheme set to dark or light probably, this will override the link color. 

I'm fixing the defaults and inline help to fix this confusion.

JudithKlinger
On 10/5/2015 at 11:01 PM, Andrew said:

Ya this is because you have the site scheme set to dark or light probably, this will override the link color. 

I'm fixing the defaults and inline help to fix this confusion.

Did this ever get fixed? I can set up a separate class, but I don't have the site I'm currently working on set to either dark or light (left at default). Right now links are showing up as text color only. 

1 minute ago, JudithKlinger said:

Did this ever get fixed? I can set up a separate class, but I don't have the site I'm currently working on set to either dark or light (left at default). Right now links are showing up as text color only. 

I did find a setting that was set on black...changed it to default and the link color is working. But would be nice if the two settings didn't result in an over ride. (In your spare time of course!!) Thanks!!

JudithKlinger
On 3/14/2016 at 11:56 PM, JudithKlinger said:

I did find a setting that was set on black...changed it to default and the link color is working. But would be nice if the two settings didn't result in an over ride. (In your spare time of course!!) Thanks!!

Still fighting with this.... can't find anything that isn't set to anything but default, but link color setting still not working. any advice on how to trouble shoot this? Thanks  (PS ... just got this to work. But, somehow this should be easier to troubleshoot.)