Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aires

Beta version vs Release version - And some other question

Aires

I want to start using this for a current client whose site I started with DMS. But I would rather move away from DMS and forward with PL5.

My question is how different will the release version be compared to the beta will it be a simple update or uninstall the old and install the new type of thing.

I just want to be certain all the work put into the site with beta PL5 wont be lost. 

Couple questions:

1. What happens when you disconnect your account from a site do you get that  licence back or is it used forever.
  2. What measures can be taken to hide the pagelines account info ( thinking of purchasing  some kind of whitelabel backend plugin ) 
  3. If I were to disconnect from a site after a year or so will all the pro section stop working or does that only effect the updates.   

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Simon

All the account stuff is done at user level ie you login you see your account info.

clicking disconnect logs you out from that site and releases that domain so you get 1 site slot back

the release version will be almost identical to what you are testing

Aires

Thanks for the reply. So does that deactivate the pro extensions if you disconnect from the site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Simon

Try it see what happens ;) I'm away from my laptop til the morning

Aires

It will be a couple hrs but I will give a try and see what happens. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndTgvai.jpg