Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rljmedia

Feature suggestion: Page Builder - CSS - Page browser links in the builder panel

rljmedia

What would be really radical is if we can switching from Page Builder to CSS and Page browser all in the same builder panel on the right .  Mousing over to the top right and back to page builder panel becomes tedious after a while.  Flow of operation in the navigation will allow us to navigate quicker from one options to the other.

What do you think?

Simon

What about keyboard shortcuts?

oksodavid

+1 for shortcuts, save, builder, less, browser

I'd prefer not to have to mouse away from work area to access admin bar controls

LESS.png

Andrew

something we can think about but this will be more like a 5.1 feature.

• Similar Content

• davekeys
      By davekeys
      Antispam bee has been a very effective shield against robo-spam but apparently, it causes blank screen (WSOD) on DMS.

Anyone know a good alternative free plugin for spam that really works? I was so pleased with Antispam Bee. It's a shame it's not playing nice with DMS.

• joseneas
      By joseneas
      Hello,

I'm needing a feature that is not available and would like to expose as an idea, believe to be interesting for PageLines FrameWork. Or if appropriate, develop a Plugin and become available for sale in the Pagelines Store.

Well, I'm developing a website with Pagelines and I will use many features of the theme.

However, I would like to hide certain features on mobile devices: Sidebar 1, 2, Universal Sidebar and Highlight Section. Besides power select a specific category to Section Boxes in mobile access.

Such a feature would be available in the setup in Page Options. Here's an example (basic) in this screenshot:

And the options to hide the desired sections:

Well, I hope you understand my idea!

If you already have something similar here in the forum, I apologize because I have not found!

Thanks!