Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aires

Slider help

Aires

Hi guys,

Has anyone figured out how to change the width and height of the slider so that it doesnt blow up the image to fit its default size. I have tried every slider setting and I still cant get the images to show in the sizes they are suppose to be. 

It gets so big that it starts to tile vertically. 

Maybe it would easier for the user to just select the x and y values in px.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires

Found it.

I didnt even see the setting tab for setup. Might be a good idea to think of away for the tabs to stand out like a light shade of grey background or something.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires

After selecting a custom base height for the slider the image is very small on mobile but if left unchanged the image is not so bad.

I am assuming it because it based on vw. Would a different setting for mobile be possible.

ndTgvai.jpg

Andrew

This is probably the best unit we have available. Can you post a pic of what it looks like?

Brian

The link option in the slider still does not work. Using the newest 5.0.5 version.

Andrew

oh ya... forgot... will fix.

Andrew

done. 5.0.6

Brian

Great thanks Andrew!

Also, I've been getting the message "The plugin is at the latest version." when trying to upgrade new versions of plugins. Been having to delete existing version and reinstalling.

Andrew

they get cached in WP

Brian

Didn't think that happens on a local server for testing.

Simon

How are you updating? Do you just have pl-platform pl-framework and the plugin you are updating?

Brian

Updating by going through the PL "Extend" area and clicking the update button. That opens a new window and goes through the standard install process, but it comes back with the "latest version" message. Yes, the pl-platform, pl-framework, and older version (v5.0.5) of the plugin is installed.

update.thumb.png.f40767b57a9b120c9aa0f7f

update-message.thumb.png.4ee805cad8b89cb

Simon

hmm, ok looking into that

OK what other plugins do you have? I just tested this and it updated no bother.

Might be you have something else hooking into the plugin API

Andrew

I added a min height option for you

oksodavid

Just to add, getting similar issue with updates reporting 'up to date'. To save time, after refreshing account & extensions several times not working, I edited version in editor back to 5. With that done, the update showed up straight away in admin, and update ran OK.