This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble with ipage shared hosting and Platform 5 Beta

Hello all.

I tested two domains on platform 5 that are hosted on the same ipage server.

Internal error 500 error showed up after install of PL5 beta on a clean install of Wordpress 4.3

I was able to get a debug report to share:

Warning: require_once(/hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2459/ipg.rljmediacom/abbioneillcom/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/engine/engine.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2459/ipg.rljmediacom/abbioneillcom/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/load.php on line 54 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '
/hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2459/ipg.rljmediacom/abbioneillcom/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/engine/engine.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.5.22-amd64/lib/php') in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2459/ipg.rljmediacom/abbioneillcom/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/load.php on line 54

I had tested two sites on the same Ipage share hosting server so far. One site abbioneill.com does not work at all. The other site has a only a problem with the col adjustment arrows in the page builder not showing.

Both sites got an internal 500 error. 5 minutes later only one site was released and the other one continued with and internal 500 error. I removed the plugin and selected a new theme and everything went back to normal. 

Let me know if this issue is clear for you all.

Reinstalled Wordpress and Platform 5 and everything seems to work better now. 

Not sure what could have caused the that internal 500 error the first time around on a clean install.

Also, I asked the hosting provider to reset the permissions before the reinstall WP and PL5.

• Similar Content

• tjolin
      By tjolin+
      Hi, I'm working on this website ; www.james-watling.com
      And it keeps giving me problems, problems sometimes only viewable on my clients laptop, while it displays fine on mine. 
      Also some crossbrowser related issues. 
      - When I make changes (publish), it takes a very long time for the changes to be viewable on my client side.
      - In Chrome the website is completely unviewable, with hanging sections & lag
      - Safari has clipping problems
      - Fonts are different in Firefox
      Now my question is basically, if this is mainly code related or it might have to do with the shared hosting? 
      While I reversed checked the website and shows it has over 1000 sites on one server. 
      Could someone please take a look on their browser how it is displaying there? While I am going crazy, as well as my client. 
      Hope someone can help!