Sign in to follow this  
welcome

No Navigation

welcome

Hi, I'm new to WP and just installed Platform & base. I have been working with it directly and did not download the demo. I can't figure out how to add a navigation bar. It's active on my template page. Under "Appearance"/ "Menu" there are no pages listed. I have two so far on my site (local publish). Thanks in advance.

bryan-hadaway

You have pages, check. Are they public, not in draft? Good. Go back to Appearance > Menus and if you've already created a menu and added pages to it make sure to actually set it in the first dropdown to the left where you see 3 dropdowns. Thanks, Bryan

welcome

Thanks for getting back so quickly. My pages are in "draft" because I'm not ready to publish them. On the Appearance/Menu page on the left I have "Theme Locations", "Custom Links", "Categories", "Pages" In pages there are "No Items" so I can't add them to the menu. On the right is a Menu that I've named. I don't see a drop down menu. Thanks again

bryan-hadaway

That's the answer then, they're in draft... until you make them public there's nothing more to do. You could however as a workaround manually add them in, you'll see the section where you can manually insert your own tab by adding a title and URL. Thanks, Bryan