Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawsonbarber

Is (or will there be) support for responsive tables

dawsonbarber

I added a table but it was not responsive so I'm wondering if there's a class for this or if there are plans for responsive tables.

• Similar Content

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      How can I get support on pagelines DMS? The product isn't that old and my skeleton themes aren't working and I can't get support in the same way? 
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi fellow forum members,
      Is it just me, or has the PageLines staff gone dark? I have multiple open threads with zero response and some have been open for months. As a paying customer, that is pretty frustrating. Does anyone else has made the same experience? Any suggestions on how to get support here?
      Thanks
      Michael
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Is there a way to disable the responsive function of your iBoxes?
      I do not want all iBoxes underneath each other on mobile, is there a way to fix columns or group boxes?
      I use them for small links and want them to stay next to each other, see attachment
      Please let me know.

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      I use on my home page " impulse module " but when i look on my iPhone the image is cut and not responsive .
      i only have this problem with this module not with the other one .
      thanks for ur help
      website / www.elonakane.com 
      Lionel 

• Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      The Nav Pro section on our site venicepride [dot] org keeps breaking. Can someone help us out with why it is breaking or how to fix. Willing to pay.