Sign in to follow this  
stephendailey

Content Area Font color in PlatformPro

stephendailey

Hello. I have used this forum, docs and Firebug but still cannot figure this out. How do I change the color of fonts in the content area? I have changed the font size but cannot get the color. Thank you.

bryan-hadaway

There are a few variables so let's get a link to one of your pages and maybe post the CSS you're using for color change. Thanks, Bryan

stephendailey

Wow! Thanks for that rapid response. I have not tried any CSS (as you can guess, code is not my first language). I have changed the page title's font color using the function within PlatformPro. Here's the url http://www.zenhindu.org/

stephendailey

clarification - I have not tried any CSS to change font color

bryan-hadaway

Let's try this: ` #maincontent .fpost .entry_content { color: #555; font-size: 1.1em; line-height: 1.6em; } ` Add that to Custom Code > Custom CSS and of course change 555 to the color you want. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

` #pl_comments .commentlist p { color: #330000; margin: 0 0 1em 5px; } ` Thanks, Bryan

stephendailey

I'm afraid there is no change. #maincontent .fpost .entry_content { color: #330000; font-size: 1.1em; #pl_comments .commentlist p { color: #330000; margin: 0 0 1em 5px; } line-height: 1.6em; }

bryan-hadaway

Code should look like: ` #maincontent .fpost .entry_content { color: #330000; font-size: 1.1em; line-height: 1.6em; } #pl_comments .commentlist p { color: #330000; margin: 0 0 1em 5px; } ` Thanks, Bryan

stephendailey

Yep. That did it. Thank you very much.