Sign in to follow this  
jossif

StumbleUpon icon after installing Base template

jossif

After installing the Base Template, a new icon appears on the social icons (StumbleUpon linking to PageLines). That link is not showing on Template Options > Headers and Nav... How do I remove that icon? Thanks

jossif

Found it on Base Template functions.php... line 31

bryan-hadaway

Easiest way to remove: `.icons .stumbleupon{display:none}` Drop in Custom Code > Custom CSS Thanks, Bryan

greekfood

I'd like to change the StumbleUpon link to direct to my own SU account, how do I effect that?

dorin_dumitrascuta

Thank you, Bryan it worked!

profellow

I'd also like to know how to change the stumbleupon settings to be for my account. Additionally, can you help me with some directions on how I can change the order in which the icons display? Thanks!

jfiebig

I'd like to echo the last two requests... I love pagelines, but the built-in branding can be obtrusive.

dhaug

Here you go guys. Pretty simple. Always save a backup of a file you are working on in the event that a mistake is made. Open the functions.php file in the platformbase folder and search for http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/pagelines/. Simply change the URL to your stumbleupon address. Create a stumbleupon account and whatever username you choose will be the last item in the URL above. If your stumbleupon username is Biff. Your address to replace would be http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/biff/