Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oksodavid

Flipper 5.0.2 - responsive

oksodavid

I just checked Flipper and don't see responsive wrap

oksodavid

@Andrew just to check back in on this, making comparison between responsive behaviour on flipper

Andrew

Is it not responding? I should look good on mobile out of the box.

oksodavid

I'm presuming it should constrain one item within mob portrait 4-col, two items/mob landscape etc. atm, the full amount of 'Items Shown At A Time' are only scaling within width.

Andrew

can you post screenshots so we can see what you're talking about?

oksodavid

Flipper.png

Andrew

Ok can fix 

oksodavid

@Andrew Hi Andrew, just to bring this one back up, as it's a popular section. I just tested 5.0.37 and still have result as above.

oksodavid

also, just a note about consistency of use of text 'View' or 'Link Icon' across all extensions. If there isn't an option to set fa icon/or text on each section, can there be a consistent use of View? Or can both options, text or icon, become a global option in Settings?

Andrew

Fixed responsive issue.

As for hover over, each section is gonna have its own implementation, i dont think its wise to standardize since then systems would be overly dependent on each other.

oksodavid

I'm just thinking about it from visitor point of view, so if you hover over Showcase post it would say View, so user would be familiar with that language for the site, so seeing link icon for Flipper isn't consistent. Anyway, a minor detail.

oksodavid

hey Andrew, aside the new title/text media query in 5.0.3, doesn't flipper-carousel-item/flipper-wrap need treatment too?

oksodavid

@Andrew just checking in to see if 5.0.3 was only meant to tackle a text media query, or whether there was going to be support for the number of cols to behave responsively? At the moment, a display of six items is still size scaled down to six for mob portrait etc, not one item within mob portrait 4-col, two items/mob landscape etc?

Andrew

pushed 5.0.5 ;)