Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leeresources

[Solved] DMS 2 theme not saving changes after publishing, keep getting errors

leeresources

I keep getting this error :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in                                                  jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2

• r                                  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
  • m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
  • (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:283
  • m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
  • (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:282
  • m.event.dispatch         @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4
  • m.event.add.r.handle  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4

I have looked at a lot of resolved issues on these forums and nothing has been able to work.

My changes are not saved after i hit publish and refresh, all the changes I've made disappear. 

Also i am not able to add backgrounds or any images to the entire site, Rivslider, Quickslider, etc.

Simon

Update your version of DMS. The fix was added a couple of versions ago for WordPress updated jQuery files.

leeresources

I was trying to do that but i may have overlooked it. I went to dashboard but i do not see any updates for DMS. 

batman

Hi leersources

Install the PageLines Updater plugin, it will be in your account area as a download at https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/

Install, activate then configure it using your DMS2 key and email address, you will then get auto updates.

You can always download the DMS2 zip from your members area and update the theme manually too.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

leeresources

Thank you guys so much. All it was were the updates that I couldn't find and wordpress didn't alert me they were needed.  Thanks again! Its all working properly now!!

Simon

This topic has been marked as solved and therefore closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      Hello,
      I am wanting to know what the status of the Pagelines Platform.
      I have noticed that there has been absolutely no updates on Platform 5 for over 8 months.
      Please tell me you haven't gone off on another tangent and going to build the next great solution
      and then leave all of us to have to completely rebuild our sites like we did for
      Pagelines, then DMS, then Pagelines Platform.
      I like what you build, but what you need to do is build one product and then make it better, rather than 
      abandoning it and building something else.
      You haven't done anything for so long that even WordPress is providing a warning.
      "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress."
      So what is the Status. I mean if I am going to pay a monthly fee for a product, I don't want to pay for one
      that is no longer being supported. You have a great product, I'm not bashing it, I'm just wondering what 
      your next move is because I have business decisions to make for myself, and whether of not this is something
      I should stick with.

Please be kind enough to respond.

Thank You,
      Anthony
    • stebac
      By stebac+
      Hello!

Since i recently updated to WordPress 4.9.4 there have been some unusual behaviours with Platform 5 (version 5.1.8).

I am unable to edit the colour pickers for the backgrounds (the boxes do not show up anymore) and when i activate a plugin from the extend menu it does not show up in my page editor tools.
      Is this a problem for everyone else?
      Thank you in advance for your time.
      Ste.
    • jaithai
      By jaithai+
      Unable to attach an image that's already been uploaded.
      When attempting to upload one from scratch, it gives me the error seen in the screenshot. As you can see by the Chrome Inspector, I receive a 400 error.

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Ik like to use the following Plug-in in my DMS Theme, but can' get it to work. My DMS Editor is not loading anymore if I paste this short code in a page, textbox or mediabox: [wpdatatable id=1]
      Plug-in: WPDataTables Plug-in 
      Shortcode:  [wpdatatable id=1]

Anyone experience with this plug-in and DMS.
    • foxwatson
      By foxwatson+
      I recently downloaded the latest DMS2 update. Since the download, I lost front end ability to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated.