Sign in to follow this  
shopstarboardgmailcom

Feature Page, Feature, and feature Box

shopstarboardgmailcom

I am trying to make some changes to my website home page. I am currently using Whitehouse Pro. 1) in the feature, I only have an image and text for "feature 1" yet, I am still getting a box and thumb for the "feature 2". Is there a way to make it stay constant on feature 1? 2) I want to add feature boxes below the feature, but I want to have clickable images. 2a) what is optimum size for image in the feature box? 2b) Is there a way to have a carousel for the feature box? If you go to my website, I have a page for brands, I would like images of these brands to scroll through the feature box section... does this make sense? I would like to have one feature box be for Denim brands and in the feature box have a carousel of our different denim brands, and then have skate brands in another and shoe brands in the third. website: Starboard Thanks

bryan-hadaway

Your website: http://www.shopstarboard.com/ 1) Make sure to delete/empty all the feature slides but the first. 2) This should be possible by default when creating feature boxes. 2a) 100 x 100 pixels 2b) Might need more details on this one. Thanks, Bryan

shopstarboardgmailcom

I dont know why there was an error with my post...my apologies. 1) Got it taken care of, thank you. 2b) You need more details from me? Basically I have 20 different Skate Brands in my store. I would like one of feature boxes to be Skate Brands and have skate company logos changing very similar to what the feature does. I would like to put 5 of my top selling brands in a rotating carousel so they rotate either every (30 seconds as an example) or maybe every time someone comes to the website, the logos are different from the last time they came to the website.

cmunns

Have you looked for a simple image rotator plugin? If it doesn't use the jquery cycle plugin it should work

shopstarboardgmailcom

So, if it uses the jquery cycle, it won't? I found a plugin but it uses the jquery cycle

shopstarboardgmailcom

Thanks - I have looked through almost every single plugin. The main problem is that I want to use two rotators, and most of these don't give the option to save and use again. It is only for one use. Any suggestions?

cmunns

you want it to rotate between two different rotators? This sounds like it would definitely require some custom coding that may be beyond this forum.

shopstarboardgmailcom

I actually figured something out. It isn't the best, but it works for now. What I was looking for is a plugin where I could create a rotator and use it with a set (a) of pictures. Then I wanted to be able to create a second rotator with set (B) of pictures. I just used to two seperate plugins and it worked, sort of :) Thanks for the help.