Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

888voip

Sudden PHP Fatal Error

888voip

Installed the stock pl-starter-theme-master earlier today. Everything was going fine and now i'm suddenly getting a fatal PHP error after just adding in a little bit of CSS to style.css.

Is this a common thing that might happen, anyone ever experience this before? Now the site completely crashes, cannot even get to wp-admin.

[Tue Sep 22 13:25:01.135111 2015] [:error] [pid 58127] [client 192.168.10.1:60854] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pl_add_theme_tab() in /var/www/cloudco/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pl-starter-theme-master/functions.php on line 82

I see the function is in lib.editor.php in the main DMS framework but somehow the child theme lost its path to that...? Any ideas would help :)

888voip

Nice thank you for the heads up. I noticed on the Skeleton page that the Template must reference DMS in the style.css file... I edited this and that is what caused my fatal PHP error. 

I might give Skeleton a try though as well. Is this supported more than the Pagelines base child? Seems more people are talking about that.